Sabado, Oktubre 22, 2011

An Adventure with Nature

After the tiring months of school, I visited my aunt’s house. Her house was very far from the city, away from the noisy sounds of the vehicles, away from the busy ambiance made by different kinds of people. Her house, although small was the most beautiful house I have ever visited because of the richness of nature that surrounds it.
But visiting my aunt’s house is not a joke. One should travel few kilometers from the national road to her house by walking. My first visit in her house was a great adventure. I thought it was easy to get there so I decided to go with my cousins.
I with my cousins rode in a jeep full of passengers that it looks like it will lose its balance and fall into the ground. I travel the dusty main road in a hot summer morning by the jeep. I felt tired after taking a ride in the jeep that I want to sleep and have a good rest. But to my surprise I still have to walk few kilometers to reach my aunt’s house.
In my way, a thick cloud was starting to cover the shining sun above. I felt the humid air brushing in my skin.  I can see the surrounding lose its brightness. Then, a heavy rain came. The weather that time is unpredictable. From a sunny day it turned into a rainy one like a lady changing its mood. But the bad weather didn’t stop me and my cousins. I continue walking.
During this journey I was able to climb mountains and it’s really difficult because the road is slippery and muddy. The mud piled up in my slippers that I felt it getting heavier as I continue to walk. It was difficult to walk with heavy slippers so I put them off my feet and I walked with my bare feet. As I passed the mountains, I saw a beautiful view. From the top of the mountain I can see the thick view of trees and the water traversing few rivers below. The height from my position to the view below was breath taking because it is so high, as I look below to see the beautiful view I felt an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach that it felt like my digestive system is going out. I was really afraid af heights but I don’t want to miss the opportunity to see the view so I conquered my fear.
I traveled for hours walking with my cousins. The rain stopped pouring when we reached the last mountain before my aunt’s house. My foot was covered with mud. I can feel my knees giving up after a long walk in the mountains. I was soaked in the rain that so cold but I still have enough strength to finish my journey.
It took for us thirty minutes to travel the road in the last mountain. After that long walk I was able to reach my aunt’s house with my cousins. The location of her house really amazed me because of the nature that surrounding it. What amazed me the most is the beautiful waterfall that I saw when I went at the backyard. There I felt the cold breeze of the air blowing, the air of nature surrounding the place. For me that vacation was such an adventure exploring the beauty of the nature.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento