Sabado, Hunyo 11, 2011

My Mission in Life


Everything in this world has its own purpose. Even a very tiny particle of dust has its own purpose. Try to think of it. Would you think this world exists without each tiny particle? This purpose is something we are responsible to make and it’s our mission to fulfill this purpose
When it comes about my mission, many things come into my mind.  Every day I have many things to do from the time I wake up in the morning to the time I sleep at night. As a college student, I consider coming on time in all my classes and understanding what my instructor is teaching are my missions every time I come to school. Since I'm really far away from home even though I live in a boarding house which is only a walking distance from school, I have to take care of myself in order to survive this college life. I think those are the missions I have to do to save the day.
But, still I wonder. Why am I doing all these things every day? And I realize it has a purpose. It has something to do in the future. I have these missions ever day to finish my studies. This is the way I can pay all the sacrifices that my parents have given me from the day  I was born up to I reach this stage of my life and I know they will keep on doing this for me. I believe that they will do their best just to help me reach my dreams for the years to come. But I only get their back so it’s also my responsible to be a deserving daughter in receiving a love that no one can ever give except them. I also have to help myself. In this way I can make them happy and proud of me.
Helping myself to be a good person is my responsibility and I’m obliged to do it in order to accomplish my goals. We have to turn ourselves into a better one not just for ourselves but also to those people who care for us especially our parents.
In other words all these mission account on letting ourselves go in the right way. As a human we are created by God in a unique way. We are unique in such a way that we are mold with our own thoughts. Because of this uniqueness, we are able to do many things. We are choosing between the two, it is either to be good or bad without thinking that we don’t own our life. We have to think that somebody owns us, and it is God. This life we had now is only temporary and we will only be able to have that everlasting life if we will be able to do and accept the God’s way.
                As a person, I am one of the creations of God. My existence in this world has a purpose that I’m obliged to do. This is to live in His way. Now I know my mission is to accomplish this task. I have to be responsible in this purpose that he have given me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento